What techniques or therapies are used for my child?
- Sensory Harmonization (SH) Touch Therapy
- Targeted Social Interaction and Natural Setting Language Development
- Vibroacoustic Therapy
- Suggestion Therapy
What symptoms does SH treat?
- Self-harming behaviors
- Stress and anxiety
- Sensory sensitivities
- Social withdrawal
- many more of the common symptoms seen with ASD
Is SH safe for my child? Yes! SH touch therapy is . . .
How does being a Parent-Therapist help my child?
- Strengthens the parent-child relationship
- Empowers YOU, the parent
- Assists your child in building self-esteem and confidence
- Improves your child's language development and educational achievements
- Adds to your child's emotional stability
- Builds a stronger sense of self
- Enhances the results of the therapies which your child receives such as Sensory Harmonization, ABA, OT, etc.